life long learning
What Is Truth (WIT) is an innovative platform providing progressive support for adults dealing with a higher-than-average level of exposure to adversities. With particular consideration for people in competitive or high-stress fields, such as combat athletes, entrepreneurs, first responders, mediators, etc.
IN FOCUS: Combative arts
Explore the hub WIT offers for progressive discussions on individual mental design, lifelong learning, and safe training, representing an in-depth approach to athletic and personal growth.
Champions’ journey (soon)
The Comp prep guide
Competition success is central to our work. The Brain and Combat: Brain Science in Grappling Competition is a 7-chapter comp prep guide designed of understand and navigate the mental and physiological processes that drive competition outcomes. Tailored to grapplers and athletes who engage in close-combat martial arts.
- A Guide To Professional Combat Sports Career In 2023/24 – Boxing, Wrestling and MMA
- Most common injuries in grappling arts and contact sports
- What drives overtraining? Being pushed to the physical limits of exercise – Literature review
- Leave your ego at the door VS. Keep your ego besides
- The busted myth that if unsure of the answer, it’s best to stick with the initial hunch