Rigid finger tape for joint protection – 5 rolls rayon
Rayon (cellulite from wood pulp) rigid finger tape for grappling training. Made with zinc-oxide to prevent irritation and blister. 5 rolls in a soft bark wooden packaging.
Rigid strapping tape for protecting the joints from rotation. Helps to immobilise and restrict flexion in the fingers to support the weaker areas. Containing 5 rolls per box.
– Rayon fabric (cellulite from wood pulp)
– Latex free, hypoallergenic
– High tensile strength
– Hot melt glue sticky side with zinc-oxide for preventing irritation and blister
– Microporous, breathable matrix
– Tooth edges for easy rip
– Tape width: 1.25cm
– Roll length: 10m
– Birch veneer soft bark wooden packaging
Product ID: 6345
Age group: Adult (13+ years old)
Cotton vs rayon
|High above average
If you’d like to receive a mixed box, please let us know in the Comment during checkout.
For guidance on application please visit 5 taping methods for finger joint protection